MEN'S SKEENA RIVER WADERS
MEN'S SKEENA RIVER WADERS
Our highly versatile, midweight, feature-rich waterproof/breathable waders for the widest range of fishing scenarios have been updated with a more trim upper-body fit that still layers easily; new interior daisy chain for tools; and more streamlined, anatomically fit booties and gravel guards with a flat-panel construction that reduces wear.
Whether you’re scrambling up high-gradient freestones while trout fishing or doing the deep-water steelhead dance, our midweight Skeena River Waders strike an ideal balance between ease of movement and toughness. They’re still built from our tested-and-proven 4-layer H2No® Performance Standard fabric package using Single Seam Construction to route critical seams away from areas of high wear, but now we’ve also streamlined the Skeena’s entire feature set for a new level of comfort, performance and durability. We started by removing two inches of fabric from the hip, waist and chest for an improved fit that still easily accepts layers for long, cold sessions. We re-patterned the crotch so it’s no problem to swing a leg over gunwales, and we brought more articulation to the leg for those moments when fishing brings you to your knees—like keeping a fish wet during the photograph and release. If you fish in and out of boats, you’ll appreciate the new flat-panel gravel guards: they drain water more quickly than our old design, in addition to better resisting abrasion and wear while hiking or wading. Our improved booties have a more anatomical, sock-like fit and are made from a denser 4mm neoprene that resists compaction better over the long haul. Other fishing-friendly features: our innovative internal suspension system allows easy conversion to waist height and—this is critical—quick relief without having to remove your jacket or fight sticky zippers; new internal daisy chains on either side provide additional organization options for tools or zingers; reach-through chest handwarmer pocket protects your off hand from the elements; exterior horizontal-zip chest pocket allows quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant; and a raised Fitz Roy Trout logo tops it off. Field repair kit included.
- H2No® Performance Standard polyester microfiber shell with a proprietary waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish; highly durable and puncture-resistant fabric has no multiple layers or added weight
- Waist-mounted EZ-Lock suspenders allow easy conversion from chest to waist height for ventilation or quick relief without having to remove jacket
- Full elastic belt for all-day comfort
- Two internal daisy chains for tools; center-back hanger loop for easy drying
- Exterior organization: Upper reach-through kangaroo pocket and horizontal-zip chest pocket keep hands warm and allow quick access to tippet spools, nippers and floatant
- Articulated legs
- Anatomically fit left and right booties have a lower volume, more sock-like fit; resilient 4mm neoprene resists compaction for greater durability
- H2No® Performance Standard shell. Upper: 4-layer, 5.6-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. Lower: 4-layer, 5.8-oz 100% polyester microfiber high-density taffeta. All with a waterproof/breathable barrier and C6 DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Front chest pocket: 9.8-oz 100% nylon stretch mesh lined with 6.4-oz 100% polyester brushed tricot
- 1,052 g (37 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.